Wednesday 11 November 2009

UBS HK 2009, Australian Masters 2009, Childrens Miracle Network

Hi - a very quick post due to time pressures:

Updated thoughts on the UBS HK Open - I still agree with my earlier post. I am also backing D.Beck and A.Dodt as australians who may perform well, and also want to add J.Singh to my earlier list as a well priced quality player who is hitting form after injury.

Australian Masters: Most of the known favourite players will probably do well (although maybe not great value), but I see some value in Tadini, who has been playing well on the Euro tour and is priced at about 44 on the spreads. Also Cameron Percy is an Australian player who has consistently performed well and deserves a lower price than he has been given.

Childrens Miracle: I am not going to list everyone I am backing (I tend to back about 10-15 players per tournament), but my recommendations would be Petrovic, Trahan, Herron, Riley, Piercy, Snedeker, Garrigus and Toms. No time to say why but lets see how they do and see if my tips are rubbish. UPDATE - since they're doing well I am going to add my other picks: Klauk, Leonard, Ames, Streelman, Van Pelt, O'Hern, Slocum, Crane, Bohn, and Fowler. This now covers all the players in this tournament that I have backed as sells on finishing positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment