Friday 6 November 2009

Introduction

Hi for the first time - this blog will attempt to pass on my tips for spread-betting on golf tournaments every week, both on the European Tour, PGA Tour, and other tours there is a high profile golf event.

I hope readers will post comments on my tips, and pass on their own predictions and advice.
I will try and be as entertaining as possible but frankly I'm pretty tedious so can't promise too much fun!

The particular area I will focus on is Finishing Positions. For example, a spreadbetting company may quote a price of 5 for Tiger Woods in this week's HSBC Champions tournament in China. This means they think he will finish 5th. My blog will attempt to identify mispricings of players - so if I think Woods will do worse than 5th I will say he is a BUY, but if I think in fact he will place better than 5th, I will say he is a SELL. I will attempt to justify my tips!

I will attempt to publish my results so that readers can see if I have any success. I am too late to post advice on this weeks tournament as it is already half way through, but I will try and tip on next weeks tournament, the UBS Hong Kong Open.

Best of luck, and remember to do your own research if you are betting big money (don't blame me if I get it wrong, I'm trying to help!).

No comments:

Post a Comment