Friday 22 January 2010

Adu Dhabi Golf Championship 2010 preview, Bob Hope preview 2010

This is a bit late but I didn't have time to post until now. I am basing this on my thoughts from Tuesday. This will be brief as its too late really, being Friday already.

Abu dhabi

Looking for good drivers of the ball and quality ball strikers - people who have done well here in the past, and who are either in decent form or are good starters (a lot of the top players have not played for quite a few weeks). So, here goes:

My TOP-5: Mcilroy, Westwood, Karlsson, Casey, Oosthuizen

Nothing very controversial there - I bought (ie bet against) Garcia, Mcdowell, and Jimenez of the top players due to injury/inconsistency.

My OUTSIDERS/WORTH A PUNT: Quiros, Jaidee, Willett, Edfors, Horne

Bob Hope Classic

As many people have said this is a bit unusual as theres 5 rounds and its a pro-am, so I'm looking for form combined with past good performances in Pro-Ams.

TOP 5: Campbell, Verplank, Senden, Howell III, and Clark

OUTSIDERS: Trahan, Merrick, DeLaet, Crane, Baird

BUYS (ie bet against): Gay, Petterson, Palmer, Perez, Fowler

No comments:

Post a Comment